M.A.C Makeup Artist
Industrial Design Student
1. You’re welcome. Just be prepared to become the most high maintenance person you know haha x
2. I find a lip liner always helps. I line and fill in the entire lip with a pencil and the layer the lipstick over the top. A matte formula will always last longer as well. One of my favourite combinations is to put a layer of ‘Ruby Woo’, a layer of Pro Longwear Lipcreme in ‘Prolong’ and then another layer of ‘Ruby Woo’. I then take ‘Ruby Woo’ with me for touch ups, but often I don’t even need to do that.
3. Thanks so much, but don’t wish that you’re anyone else, because you are babetown! <3
4. http://saralipservice.tumblr.com/post/2840259447/ They’re by Jeffrey Campbell and I bought them from solestruck.com
Ha thanks dude!
6. Both. I take very good care of my skin, but I’m not acne prone. Thank you :)
Thank you. Those frames are by Dita and the style is ‘Grand Reserve’. I have the worst eyesight ever. I’m always wearing specs or contact lenses.
8. Aw thanks love <3
9. Pocahontas? No, but my older sister used to get that when she was a teenager because she was really tanned with super long black hair back in the day. Thank you sweetheart! xx
That’s actually not a dress, it is a Black Milk bodysuit with a skirt from asos.com. Thank you! x
11. Thanks. Hmm… unlikely, but I wouldn’t rule out the possibility.
12. Eep! I’m probably the worst person to ask, because I don’t go out much anymore and I hardly shop in Brisbane (usually online or interstate). There are a few cool boutiques in Fortitude Valley though on both Ann and Brunswick St. Fallow is a pretty rad boutique, especially if you’re into Australian designers. As for going out, it really depends on what sort of music and scene that you’re into?
13. Awesome! I just love Pink Nouveau. Such a good bright pink :)
“I’m a barbie girl, in the barbie world
Life in plastic, it’s fantastic!
you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation
Come on Barbie, let’s go party!”
2. Hahaha I know right?! There were so many mistakes I could have corrected in their insult, but it would have taken me WAY too long (and that anonymous loser really wasn’t worth the time).
3. No worries, I’m not at all. Thank you <3