that I was about to get a spur-of-the-moment tattoo on my arm that read something along the lines of, “Never listen to a word they say, just watch what they do”.
Pretty lame, but there’s a definitely a strong message there. Actions speak louder than words.
1. Thank you lovely.
2 & 3. Haha yeah, we are just massive douchebags. I’ve got some pretty good dance moves though wouldn’t you agree? Haha. Aw, thanks sweetheart. I’ve answered hair tip questions previously.
4. http://www.formspring.me/SaraLipService/q/1524290749 ;)
5. Not even! (Thank you anyway)
6. Thank you! This really is such a sweet message. I don’t think I’m all that enviable, but I’m really flattered that you think that of me and am glad to be a little bit of inspiration.
7. Sure. Upload a photo somewhere and post the link on my formspring and I’ll answer it there.
8. Usually small
9. Thanks. I can’t imagine I’d ever be there though, but who knows?
10. Thanks lovely lady :)
Note: I’ve transferred anon beauty-related questions to my formspring. Check there soon-ish for the answers.
1. Not in the foreseeable future, tumblr suits my needs for now. P.S. Thank you!
2. Thank you sweetheart! Don’t be scared to say hi ;)
3. Yes! It happens a fair bit actually. I don’t mind, but I think it’s more strange for the other person, because after they’ve told me they recognise me, they often say, “Oh god, is that really weird that I’ve just told you that?!” haha. Thank you xx
4. Hi again Rachael, I think it’s great that you want to try some more ‘out there’ colours. For purples, try ‘Up the Amp’ or Pro Longwear Lipcreme in ‘Goes and Goes’. For a really bright statement red, try ‘Ruby Woo’. You could even try an orange like ‘Vegas Volt’ or ‘Morange’ if you dare…
5. What’s not to like? Girls are rad ;)
Anonymous asked: Asians looks weird blonde.
Don’t you mean they look like freaks? Because that’s EXACTLY what I’m aiming for.